100 Percent have been making eyewear since the early 1980’s. Their roots run deep in the American motocross scene, having sponsored some of the sport’s biggest names and factory racing teams.
Since their start in the 80’s, 100 Percent have branched out from just motocross and now offer a range spanning MTB, road cycling and casual applications including everything from goggles, helmets and gloves to protective equipment and a large range of casual clothing.
100 Percent’s Barstow goggles are a classic, combining retro-inspired aesthetic with modern day technology. Their features include:
- Frame: Minimal frame design works in union with distinct lens shape to increase visibility
- Strap: Premium strap trim elevates performance and adds rich detail
- Foam: Triple-layer face foam provides excellent moisture management
- Lens: Anti-fog polycarbonate lens with integrated pins for seamless tear off application
- Vents: Upper vents force air in and channel out moisture to reduce fogging
From the sticky silicon on the inside of the strap to keep your goggles securely attached to your helmet, to the additional clear visor with tear-off compatibility and microfibre bag included in the box, the Barstow is a premium goggle ready for whatever you can throw at it.
Available in a revolving selection of colours, combinations and one-off collaborations, you’re bound to find something that suits your style. Pair with a helmet such as the Bell Moto-3, and you have one killer combination that’s bound to turn heads.
All images courtesy of 100 Percent.